40 year shooting veteran Cheryl Arnol chats with AHP about the upcoming by-election in Tasmania. Cheryl is representing the Shooters Fishers and Farmers Party and is running for the seat of Rumney. Cheryl doesn’t hunt but has been hunting with her husband who is an avid duck hunter.
Cheryl discusses her thoughts and opinions on:
- Why she got involved with the SFFP
- Registration of firearms across the country
- Self defence with firearms and pepper spray
- What issues are affecting gun openers in Tassie
- Her favourite gun she owns and why
- How she can represent shooters interests in Tasmania
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast.