When I was up in Queensland a few months back I got a chance to sit down with Graham Park & David Brown from Shooters Union Australia. Graham and David are passionate shooters who represent you both in the media, with the government in Queensland and across the country.
On today’s show we discuss:
- What Shooters Union stands for
- Why the Shooters Union started
- The state of play of gun laws in Queensland
- Gun rights V’s priviliges
- Working with Government and Police in Queensland
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast