Dan Selby from Sydney Sportfishing Adventures joins us to discuss Mulloway tactics. Mulloway are also affectionately known as Jewfish. Jefish are a species of fish that fishos spend years trying to catch. They can be caught in small soapie size Mulloway and large rod bending personal best trophy fish.
Dan shares Mulloway Tactics on:
- Time of day to catch Mulloway
- Live bait and lure selection
- rod, reel and lines and gear
- Areas Mulloway hold up in
- Estuary, beach and rock wall Mulloway
- Best time of year to catch Mulloway
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast.