Chris Shortis is a law abiding firearms owners just like you and me, we all have different opinions on life, religion, and being a licensed gun owner. When do those opinions that someone puts out publicly start to affect your gun ownership? And whether you are a “fit and proper person” to own firearms? Chris shares his story about the issues that he has been confronted with about public videos he made in 2013. The Victorian Police are trying to stop Chris from owning guns. You might ask what crimes Chris has committed? The simple answer is none, regardless of his political and religious views.
Chris shares his thoughts and opinion’s on:
- Why the police targeted him in the first place
- What makes a fit and proper person to own firearms
- The powers of the Police Commissioner
- The result of the firearms appeals committee
- How the Police didn’t like the ruling of the firearms appeal committee
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast.