SSAA Silverdale Rifle Range Manager Andy Mallen joins AHP to shares his 40+ years of hunting experience and what he loves about the outdoors. Andy discusses his plans to change at Silverdale Rifle Range to make it the best range in Sydney for all shooters and hunters. Andy has implemented Hunter Education Courses to teach hunters how to utilise game meat and prepare game meat for the table.
Andy Mallen shares his wealth and experience on:
- His favorite gun
- Hunting in Africa on his honeymoon
- His work at the Game Council NSW
- Being falsely accused of illegal hunting
- Hunting with his new wife and women in shooting
- What changes he plans to make at Silverdale Rifle Range
- Hunter Education programs that SSAA will run for hunters
- Processing game meats and how to do it properly
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast.