Dylan Smith returns to AHP to share his skills in field photography. Photographic memories are always good to cherish and look back in many years to come. Dylan discusses how to get the best photo in the field with the tools you have at your disposal.
Dylan shares his tips and opinions on:
- Different cameras for field photography
- Smaller versus larger cameras
- Proper lighting of subjects
- Cheap versus expensive cameras
- Tools to get started on a budget
There’s more, but we’ll let you discover it as you listen to this new episode of the Australian Hunting Podcast.