Are you a farmer, land owner or business having trouble with feral pests destroying your crops, livestock, land or fencing?
We remove feral pest such as,
Whether you have a vegetable crops, rice crops, cattle, lambing sheep or even a winery we can help reduce feral animal impact on your business which affects your profit and bottom line.
Feral pest damage costs farmers millions of dollars each year from lost income. Not only do feral pests damage fencing and crops they also effect the quality of the land. Rabbits are in plaguing proportions and rabbit warrens have even eroded the whole side of a hill due in part to collapsed warrens.
We have experienced shooters who work with each client to design a plan to eradicate specific feral pests on private land. All feral pests are reduced with the safe handling of firearms or traps and we are ethical and humane during the removal process.
Aussie Feral Control Details:
- NSW Firearms Licence Holder
- ABN: 62 640 506 702
- Registered with Game Council of NSW and R licence Holders.
- Fully licenced and experienced in the use of firearms and trapping devices.
- Certified in waterfowl identification and removal of ducks over rice crops in NSW Riverina area.
- Experienced and knowledgeable.
- Most of all, SAFE and responsible.
Our pricing structure works on a fee per feral pest basis depending on the type of pest to be removed. We are so competitive its almost free.
If you would like to contact us to discuss your feral animal reduction plan and how we can help then please call Jason on 0425-881-967 and we can discuss the best plan of action.